Green Duckies Archives

An archive of my main blog. These are a few of my favorite posts.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Author Envy

Why yes, I am a struggling writer (okay, not so much struggling because I am not actually working on anything at the moment. Well, I am but my brain is weird and doesn't do what I want it to do which is turn out best selling novels and stop criticizing my work!). Here are some of the writers that I adore and want them to continue writing many, many novels and (and this is a bolded and) also links to some of the blogs that I have discovered gleefully throughout the year I have been blogging. And what I had to say about them. But if they had a meme or something that could be interpreted as a meme then it won't be here. It will be elsewhere.

Mil Millington posts. Mil is a fabulous man from England who has a cult website and a wicked sense of humor and 2 (soon to be 3 books) published. He is amazing and amusing.

Meet Mil Millington - The first post.

Nora Roberts posts. She's my favorite romance author (Mil is my favorite English author) and I think she is brilliant.

I need something to read! - The first post about Nora.
More stuff about Nora - A plea for something to read.

A meme about my favorite books - SE.

JK Rowling - My thoughts on the 6th book of Harry Potter.

Random Authors or Websites

June, 2004
CSI: & Buffy - Didn't think they had much to do with each other? Well, in my universe, they unite. At least my admiration for the writers. Here's where you can find the transcripts of the episodes. Just in case you're as obsessed as I am.
Despair.com - Only my favorite website. It is very funny. I have Motivation & Bitterness desktoppers here at work.
Candyboots.com - Home of the 1974 Weight Watchers cards. Also a link to Dress Up Lambuel. Found on a day that I was extremely bored and tired. Never a good combination.

July, 2004
Three of my favorite blogs - Frog. Flea. Finslippy.

August, 2004
More favorite blogs - The afforementioned 3f's, Que Sera Sera & Dooce.

September, 2004
Links From Frog - SE.
Another link from frog - SE.

November, 2004
Drunken Chicken Dances - a post inspired by Dooce.com.

May, 2005
So you're back - After I got back from Portugal. Some links to flea's sites.
What a man really wants - Another link to flea's blog.
Lists - Lists several bloggers I wish would write a novel.

August, 2005
These Things Are Hers - a post inspired by Sarcomical

October, 2005
Books I read in September - SE. Inspired by Udge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home