Green Duckies Archives

An archive of my main blog. These are a few of my favorite posts.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Family Ties or Stories About People Related to Me (Be afraid)

Different posts about different members of my family

My mother:
At one point, I had divided the blog links between mother approved and non-mother approved. - I don't do that anymore because it's my blog and I'll link who I want to. Just some stories about my mom.
Mattress Shopping with Mom - Hmm. I wonder what this could be about.
This is dedicated to the one I love - For Mom's birthday.
Old Home Week - A post about how family was in town.

My father:
Happy Father's Day - In memorium of my father.
Why my father's completely warped sense of humor made me a better person – SE (Self Explantory).

My sister Kari and/or her husband Eric:
Kari tells me why my vision sucks - It also references Josh.
My visit to Kari and Eric's house – SE.


My nephew, Josh (the prettiest baby in all the world):
The Royal Heir to My Throne - Picture of Josh.
My Description of Love - Another picture of Josh.
What Strikes Fear Into My Heart - About Josh and babysitting.
Mixed Emotions - Babysitting again. Yikes.

My grandmother: Cloud In a Pudding - A story about food and books. And love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home