Green Duckies Archives

An archive of my main blog. These are a few of my favorite posts.

Friday, May 27, 2005

My favorite posts

These are the posts that I think were the best I've written: it could be because of the way people reacted to them, maybe the way that it made me feel when I was writing them. Whatever. Anyway, if you don't check out anything else in my categories, click on these. I promise you there is funny stuff here. And it is not my fault if you don't have a sense of humor.

The Fish Hook Saga - All I can say is that I was obviously insane at the time.

Beer Goggles 1 & 2 - Why Beth doesn't wear red to karaoke anymore.

A really, really bad blind date story - Not mine, thank God. Just my version of the night.

Tattooed White Trash - Only I would have a mispelled tattoo.

I Go Shopping - I go from buying a magnet to using Star Trek to explain my personality.

Tales of Food: Blueberries and Cheese - Maybe not the best posts but they are short and funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home