Green Duckies Archives

An archive of my main blog. These are a few of my favorite posts.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Romance - Dana Style

In other words, non-existent. Mainly just huge crushes on people for no reason. Other than that they might be relatively attractive and may or may not know that I am alive. Not to be confused with joking crushes, such as the one I have on Bobby from karaoke (which means I don't have a crush on him but it's fun to pretend I do because I like to be weird. Plus, he's a bartender. Bartenders are hot. And those are under the karaoke category).

August, 2004
I need a dream lover - What my perfect man would be like.

October, 2004
Why I hate Spock but love Data - About this guy. Yeah, many of the posts here are going to be about some guy. Just so you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home