Green Duckies Archives

An archive of my main blog. These are a few of my favorite posts.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

About Me

My name is Dana Marie Vittum. If you meet a Vittum, I am related to them somehow. I am 38 and live in Saint Paul, Minnesota.

I am single and have been for 8 years. I am okay with this and have learned to live with it. I know I do not need a man to make me happy or complete. However, please, for the love of God, find me a man. All I ask is that he's nice and kind and either likes to sing or will tolerate karaoke because I won't give up my Sunday nights at The Chalet.

You can contact me by emailing me at greenduckiesgirl AT comcast DOT net. I reserve the right to publish anything you send me, especially if you are telling me how wonderful I am. If you send me hate mail, I will say a prayer for your deluded soul and mock you on my website and publish your email address. I also reserve the right to hunt you down and find a suitable punishment if you spam me.

Someone suggested I set up a wish list at Amazon.com. I did. Here is the link. Do not feel obliged to buy me anything. I don't require material things as proof of your devotion. Your continued love, occasional comment and your first born child will do. Wait. Forget that about the kid. Not really into kids. Buy me something (I kid. I jest. I'm a funny girl).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home